Caramel Apple Bites
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 tub of Caramel Dipping Sauce
- 6-8 Apples
- ⅛ cup lemon juice
- 4 tsp Sugar
- box of toothpicks
- Remove apple cores
- Cut apples into slices
- Cut slices into thirds
- Mix lemon juice and sugar in bowl.
- Brush lemon/sugar mixture onto serving plate.
- Insert tooth pick it center of the apple pieces (peel side up).
- Heat caramel sauce for 15 seconds in microwave safe bowl.
- With spoon, coat tops of apples with caramel.
- Place on lemon juice prepped serving plate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.