Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 medium sized head of cauliflower - should yield close to 3 cups once processed
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon dried basil (crush it even more between your fingers)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano (crust it even more between you fingers)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- optional a few shakes of crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon (or more if desired) nutritional yeast (you could also omit this entirely if you like)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cutt florets from cauliflower and pulse in food processor until powdery. Cover and microwave for 4 minutes. Place in tea towl and cool. Then, ring water out of cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower in bowl and add spices, almond meal yeast, olive oil and mix. Add egg and mix again.
- Place dough on oiled parchment paper and form into thin crust.
- Place on pizza stone and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add toppings, then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let cool and slice and serve.