Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos
- Chipotle rub
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet or hot paprika
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon smoked salt or sea salt
- Chipotle Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 large carrot
- Olive oil or olive oil cooking spray
- Corn or wheat flour tortillas
- Sliced avocado or guacamole
- Fresh Cilantro
- In a small cup combine together the rub ingredients. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the cauliflower into quarters, slice away and discard the thick inner stems and leaves. Slice the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces about ½ inch thick. Peel and slice the carrot into strips about ¼ inch thick. Pour the vegetables into a bowl, sprinkle on the rub and gently toss the veggies until coated with the rubbing spices.
- Drizzle or spray the baking sheet with olive oil, then into a single layer spread the vegetables. Drizzle or spray veggies with oil, pop into the oven and roast for 18 minutes. Remove from oven, gently stir the vegetables and roast another 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. While the vegetables are roasting, combine all of the salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- To serve, heat the tortillas until soft, pile with veggies and top with salsa and avocado/guacamole.