Random Crockpot Chicken
Threw random stuff in the crockpot with a whole chicken and the family digs it.
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 Large can of Tomato Sauce
- ¼ Cup Honey Mustard
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 6 Tbsp McCormick Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- Clean chicken and rub with some of the Smokehouse Maple seasoning. Place chicken in Crockpot and set to low.
- Add all other ingredients to Crockpot.
- Let cook for about 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Meat should be falling off bone.
- Cut chicken, serve on bed of rice and cover with sauce from Crockpot.